01 January, 2014

Welcome 2014!


A big Happy New Year to each and everyone of you. I hope you had a lovely Christmas filled with family time, present giving and receiving, great food and lots of relaxation. I'm back from my ten day stint in Ireland and had a wonderful time catching up with friends and family and I definitely weigh a few more pounds, but I'm okay with that. Isn't that what Christmas is all about? Eating one mince pie too many?

I thought about doing a blogger recap for 2013 and I've enjoyed reading the recaps put out there by many bloggers but on reflection I realised that I wasn't the best of bloggers in 2013. With the move to the UK and a job hunt taking up a chunk of time from June to September, things went downhill in terms of output. However, with the new move brought new, exciting blog posts and the opportunity to meet some great and talented Manchester bloggers. More of that in 2014 please!

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a fabulous and exciting 2014 and to thank all those readers new and old who stop by to read posts and take the time to write a comment or two. I really appreciate them and I hope 2014 will bring alot more positive interactions with you all. I now have more time to dedicate to this lovely space and the move to Manchester has certainly inspired me to write bigger and better posts. Like other bloggers, I have lots of ideas and plans which I hope to put into action and I've bought a shiny new 2014 diary to get me organised. 

You many have also noticed a slight name change from Lucky Rainbow Designs to The Lucky Rainbow. I initially started this blog to connect with crafty bloggers and to share the things I made. However, over the years I've developed an interest in sharing and writing a range of content with you and my blog following tastes also reflect this. Over the coming year, I'll not only share the odd crafty project but also a range of lifestyle posts, recipes, reviews and more. I may lose some followers along the way because of this but I may also gain some more as a result. Either way, I hope to provide posts which are of interest to each and every one of you lovely folk and if you are new to the blog, then do let me know - Always excited to chat to new followers and get to know you all a little better.

In the meantime, you can also catch me at my usual social media haunts of Twitter and Instagram. Swing by, say hello and stay a while



No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails