21 February, 2013

Wedding Crush

Folks, I'm not engaged (despite being with the other half for nearly 7 years...I can hear Beyonce in the background now, whoah,oh,oh,oh..), but it doesn't stop a girl drooling over every trinket and cute itty bitty thing which you can create, buy or collect in order to make your special day a bit more...well, erm..special!

Like many of you, I'm a pinterest fan and have accumulated quite the collection of  wedding related pins and if you're in the need of something more alternative for your big day, well look no further 'cas I've quite literally done the work for you. 

A selection below of my very favourite wedding pins. Warning: This post may cause you to uncontrollably say 'Ohh' and 'Ahh' without warning. To view more wedding pins and boards dedicated to my ever growing addiction for stationary and notebooks, hot foot over over here.





2 comments :

  1. Hi I'm in love with that wedding dress!! Its so beautiful!! I love looking at wedding stuff and i had tons of fun planning my own wedding but i would never do it again!! (too stressful).

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That wedding dress IS to die for!! I'm a tad obsessed!

      Delete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails