09 October, 2012

Winter Weather & Cosy Food

I love this time of the year! The leaves are falling and there is gentle change in the air. The tempature is also dipping and I've digged out the cosy scarves and soon it might even be time for hats and gloves! If only my house had an open fire, I'll probably kick start that up too!
 
With this in mind, my attention turns to cosy foods that warm the belly and soothe you after a day at the office. Lately I've been strolling the visual and drooling cookery boards of pinterest for some foodie inspiration and of course it never fails to dissapoint. I've collated some mouthwatering images, all of which are linked back to my own pinterest cookery board and I'm tempted to try some of the following over the weekend.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The hearty fruit pies draw my attention in particular! I can almost smell them, hot and fresh from the oven, enjoyed with a dollop of cream complete with a comfy blanket, a good book and perhaps a glass of wine too!
 
Winter, I missed you.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails