18 June, 2011

New Moo Cards

I pretty much used up the bulk of my business cards at the Etsy Pop-Up shop, great to know people were interested enough in my products to take a business card.


So, in an effort to replace them I decided to spend a little extra in getting new cards. Moo.com offers the most wonderful business cards. My previous cards contained one of their stock photos on the back, but it had been suggested to me to use my own images as my cards were so cute, plus potential customers get to see your work just by looking at your business card! This is sooo easy to do, they basically connect to your Etsy shop and take the images for there and do all the work for you!

The results arrived in the post yesterday and I just love them....so much so that I may never give them away!


I'm delighted with the overall quality as I have had bad experiences in the past with dodgey business cards, that not only were a waste of money,  but did not see the light of day!


I also purchased some moo stickers which also are...you guessed it, stickers of my cards! I'm not quite sure what I'll do with them yet, but I'll keep you posted!



1 comment :

  1. The cards look fantastic!! You must be delighted. Look it as carrying around a little portfolio of your work

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails