28 February, 2011

www.luckyrainbowdesign.com

Helloooo lovely people!


Just a little reminder that I have a website http://www.luckyrainbowdesign.com/ (forget myself sometimes! he he!) its a one stop shop for all things great and wonderful about LuckyRainbowDesigns. It was made by my super talented friend Claire who I've known for a long time now!

Later on today, I'll be showing you the lovely St.Patricks Day cards I created over the weekend. Hmmm I'm not sure whether to send them to all my friends abroad in Japan, Germany and the states or to sell them to the lovely people on etsy?

Ideas on a blogger postcard please? :)




No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails