28 February, 2011

Hail Glorious St Patrick.....

....dear saint of our isle...as the old song goes!


This weekend I went into green overdrive, shifting through the craft room for all things green related! Luckily I had bought items months in advance as this time last year I received my very first Etsy sale after listing some St Patrick's Day cards.


For these cards, I fooled around with some ribbon and jewels, old Irish sayings and twine! I love mixing materials and trying to come up with some new innovative ways of using them. I'm unsure whether to list these items on Etsy or to sell them to some of my International residents who have already requested some. Either way, I've heaps more to make!










1 comment :

  1. these are so lovely, fair play to you missus, I've been really crap at getting my paddys day cards sorted. might just make a few for the stall.

    it's hard to get nice paper that's green and isn't christmassy

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails