02 January, 2011

Happy 2011!

Happy New Year everyone!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are very much looking forward to the new year ahead! I'm finding it hard to believe that it's 2011 already! Are you like me, already making resolutions and promising that this year it will be different? Ah sure we're only human aren't we?

I was pretty sick over Christmas with the flu, which I have to say did dampen my spirits! I was really looking forward to Christmas, nights out and fun on the town with friends and family....alas it didn't happen, but what did happen was that I had plenty of down time to clean the studio, clear away the Christmas crafty supplies for another year and get stuck in and create some new cards. I decided to close my Etsy shop over Christmas, de-list all the old stock and make way for new, fresh items.....a little face lift if you will!.

Here's a sneek peek of what's to come! To see the full collection, you can become a fan here on my facebook page. All cards and card sets will be available from this evening on my Etsy shop!! Enjoy!





3 comments :

  1. Rebecca,

    Wishing you a wonderful new year :) Hope all your dreams and wishes come through in 2011.

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca I hope yo're feeling much better now and in tiptop form... what am I saying? You clearly are, you've made these fab cards and organised all your cardmaking stuff!!!
    Lovely work as always :)
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!!! Hope you both have a wonderful and productive 2011! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails