18 April, 2010

Naughty Blogger!

I havn't blogged in over a week........numerous reasons really! the combination of a 9-5 job (with on-call duties) and then running into the LuckyRainbow studio has me shattered this week....however I will push on!

On a more positive note, I've been trying to catch some sunshine however I may have caught a tad too much this week...I gotten sunburnt!! tut tut tut I hear you say! Patches of sunburn can be found on part of my legs, chest and left arm......Yes I am one of those pasty girls who just burns, never tans! When on holidays, people say "is this your first day?" and I grumpily reply with gritted teeth "NO!!!, its my seventh!!"...........yup, the girl that doesn't tan, thats me.....and the girl who has several orders to get out today......thats me too!!! Better dash!

Have a lovely SUN-day! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails