02 January, 2010

Christmas in Limerick





In the nearly ten (eekkk, has it been that long?) years that I've been living in Limerick, I'd never spent a Christmas in Limerick...this year that all changed as I cut my Nepal trip a little short to come home and experience all that there is to a family Christmas.

I spent it with my boyfriends family, and props to him mum, Christmas Dinner was amazing (sorry mum!) - I even wanted seconds!

Those of you in Ireland, will know that we had some extraordinary weather, the mist we experience on Christmas eve was errie and fantastic - I had to shoot a few photos. I've also uploaded some shots from Christmas Day!!

1 comment :

Comments big or small makes LuckyRainbows day and I read each and everyone. So stop by, say hello and hey,lets be friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails